Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scratching again...

It’s been a long time since I have contributed anything to my blog. Last thing I remember was a write up on my 2007 Leh Ride.
Lot of things happen in your life and with time your understanding and views change. You develop some firm thoughts and wonder about other not-so-firm thoughts. I can see lot many thoughts struggling within. Of these, I am close to get some answers and am searching for others.

So, I am starting my blog again with following objectives in mind:

1.       To structure and document my learnings/thoughts/understandings.
2.       To tag them along timeline so as to return later to see how much have they changed.
3.       To have a better understanding of not-so-firm thoughts through sharing and discussions.

This time I will try to contribute more frequently with core focus on content.
My blogs will be on variety of topics ranging from movies to philosophy. I will try to document/discuss anything which demands a fair share of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment